A leaking water pump can be a nuisance in most cases. Interrupted water flow can cause the engine to overheat, causing the motor’s condition and performance to suffer. If the water pump has been running for a long time, it won’t be easy to repair. Unless you choose to replace a 7.3 Powerstroke water pump, the engine will remain cool.
You must select the best water pump for 7.3 Powerstroke with sufficient information. If you have a turbo diesel engine with 7.3 power strokes and a 7.3 water pump, such as a ford or any other ride, we have some shortlisted pumps from you that contain all the information you may have to know which one to use if you would like to change your water pump.
|Airtex AW4114 Engine Water Pump||117 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Motorcraft PW455 New Water Pump||95 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Gates 43546 Water Pump for Ford 7.3L Diesel||484 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|A-Premium Engine Water Pump with Gasket Compatible with Ford...||32 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Water Pump Kit Compatible with 1996-2003 Ford E F Series V8...||51 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Best Water Pump for 7.3 Powerstroke
Airtex AW4114 Engine Water Pump
As a very reliable water pump for a 7.3 power hit, Airtex is extremely popular. It also features durable housing that ensures proper screening.
A gasket and a teal pipe are available alongside the Airtex AW4114 water pump. Although the pump is very good, the gasket is rather dubious. Ensure all parts are 100% tight and set up; otherwise, the entire system could fail. The pump is fully OE compatible, thus limiting incorrect sealing and leakage.
Fan clutch substitution for new and better compatibility is also recommended at the same time as the pump. Just follow the instructions for installation, and it is.
- This pump is used on accessory belt driven applications
- Used mostly on models equipped with a fan clutch and highly recommended that fan clutch be replaced at the same time as the water pump
- Durable housing features precisely-machined mounting surfaces for proper sealing
- Read and follow all enclosed instructions to maximize pump life and validate warranty
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Motorcraft PW455 Water Pump
It is long-lasting and highly efficient. That why Motorcraft is a popular choice, despite being on the costly end of the price spectrum.
The gas and diesel fuel mix is available. The fuel share is around 40:30, which is a lot. Their seals come with ceramic seats, and the OE part is maintained smoothly by the die-cast housing of the product.
Price could be the biggest disadvantage. Although it will not save you money to pay your mechanic, tons of pumps are still available at half the price and less. But, if you are prepared to spend extra cash for your long-term safety, this is your water pump.
- Delivers efficient performance
- Easy to install
- Provided with strong housing
Gates 43546 Water Pump
The pump is very good first of all. The installation is pretty easy and now very quick. There are two rubber joints next to the pump, three O-ring and two bolts!
Gates 43546 is an Amazon-loving water pump, and we do it by extension! Every user loves the Gates Water Pump because it is easy to install, very reliable and durable.
A replacement for 7.3 Powerstroke water pumps gives a robust design with long-lasting service and car engines. The pumps offer 100% satisfaction with a hybrid engine, which is ideal for your cars or imported vehicles.
- Country of Origin : United States
- The Package Height of the Product is 8.88 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 14.12 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 9.0 inches
- Compatible with FORD OE Numbers F81Z 8501 AARM and F81Z 8501 FA
A-Premium Engine Water Pump
The A-Premium Engine Water Pump fits a range of Ford engines, which is versatile and easy to install. Before purchasing the model, we recommend you check the compatibility details.
The hose is pretty bad, so it would be best to maintain the OE shell or buy a new one. Furthermore, the nine boults on the package can be of poor quality or not. It depends purely on the system.
Premium utilizes high-quality raw materials to produce its auto parts while using aluminum metal for long-lasting use. For about one year, it offers its customers unlimited miles.
- 【Vehicle Fitment】Compatible with Ford E-350 Club Wagon 2003, E-350 Econoline 1996-1998, E-350 Econoline Club Wagon 1996-2002, E-350 Super Duty 1999-2003, E-450 Econoline Super Duty 2000-2002, E-450 Super Duty 2003, E-550 Econoline Super Duty 2002, E-550 Super Duty 2003, Econoline Super Duty 1996-1999, Excursion 2000-2003, F-250 F-350 F59 1996-1997, F-250 F-350 F-450 -550 Super Duty 1999-2003____ Note: V8 7.3L Turbo Diesel OHV Engine
- 【Durable Construction】Manufactured and tested to the strictest standards for superior performance. Utilizing the latest advanced design and premium material technology for a long service life.
- 【Reference Number】(Make sure this part fits your vehicle exactly) Replace OEM Part Number for AW4114, 125-5930, WP9128, F81Z8501FA, 2C3Z8V501BA, F6TZ8501AA, PW-455
- 【Function】Pressurize the coolant to ensure its circulation in the cooling system. The water circulates continuously to take away heat, allowing the engine to run safely.
- 【Buy with Confidence】1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee---We extremely value your satisfaction and strive to provide you good shopping experience. Any further question, please feel free to contact us at any time.
AutoForever Water Pump
AutoForever product was suitable for the production of specified pumps. The kit-compatible pump is designed to provide high-end service with all original equipment. The series covers both E and F cars with good kilometers.
Its durable housing and precise assembly surfaces guarantee that it is perfectly dressed. The kit is 100% factory proven and performs as expected.
- Compatible Vehicle: Repalcement for 1996-2003 Ford E F Series V8 7.3L OHV Engine Turbo Diesel (see below more descriptiom)
- Interchange Number: AW4114, 1255930, 252724, 99170, T5094, WP9128
- Box Dimensions: (12.2 x 8.46 x 8.66)" (31 x 21.5 x 22)cm (L x W x H)
- Durable housing features precisely-machined mounting surfaces Repalcement for proper sealing
- 100% factory tested, meets Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards
You have no excuse for postponing fixing this pump leak any longer! Remember, time will only get worse and cause too many difficulties if you let it sit down. Our advice is to check the model and year of your Ford, choose the right water pump and proceed.
When you discover a problem (or even before) with your cooling engine, buy your favorite product from the list and save the vehicle again.